Tuesday 26 August 2014

Liebster Blog Award




Hmmm I actually have no idea what this is but it sounds really interesting... Haha! I'm relying on the help of google images for the rules of this.




Okay here goes:D
Thank you so much M from the life of little me for nominating me and sharing the fun!<3 I would totally nominate you back 100 times.. but I don't think that's allowed. :'(
I guess the purpose of this is to get to know each other better and to spread the word about new blogs!! ( like mine here haha) Such a great way to connect with other bloggers!

11 Random Facts about me
  1. I love birds, I have 2 cockatiels.
  2. I play the piano
  3. I've lived in many countries
  4. I like the smell of rain 
  5. I play netball, and badminton
  6. Started blogging recently 
  7. :):):):):):)
  8. I like smiley faces
  9. I was born in Switzerland
  10. I speak Chinese and English.. a little bit of French, in the midst of learning German. Ich liebst German! !
  11. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my friends<3
The questions I received are...
1.Why did you start your blog?
The main reason I started a blog was because I was terribly bored one day... and I was looking for something to do. Not just that, I was reading Happyprincess99's blog( I've nominated her for this award!)  , I guess I was so impressed, it influenced me to start my own blog.:) I want to share my feelings through blogging. Not for fame, or anything like that. 

2.What TV shows do you watch?
I don't usually watch TV. If I do, its normally MASTER CHEF!!<3 (I love food)

3.What are you wearing right now?
I wish I could give a more satisfying answer to this question... but I'm wearing ugly home clothes.

4.Have you ever been in love?
Who hasn't?;)

5.Have you ever kept a diary?
I used to but umm.. it wasn't voluntarily. My teacher would check it every week and mark it! UM. 

6.What are the three music artists you like?
I <3 chinese songs!  Gem Tang, Chistina Aguilera and Ed Sheeran

7. Where do you usually blog from?
HOME!! There's no place I'd rather be...;)

8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I would travel.... to heaven. To see the people I miss.

9.What are a few books you like?
Jodi Picoult's books! My sister's keeper, House rules, Sing you home, Lone wolf, Change of heart, etc...

10.What's your favourite food?
Watermelon

11. What's your favourite social media?
Facebook:) Is Blogspot counted as social media?

These are the people(blogs) I nominate:
Bimsbamse's Book Reviews

Questions for you
If M doesn't mind, i'm gonna steal her questions, because I can't think of anything better. :P
Credits to M from the life of little me :) 
1.Why did you start your blog?
2.What TV shows do you watch?
3.What are you wearing right now?
4.Have you ever been in love?
5.Have you ever kept a diary?
 6.What are the three music artists you like?
7. Where do you usually blog from?
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
9.What are a few books you like?
10.What's your favourite food?
11. What's your favourite social media?



Thanks for reading!!
Have a good day<3


6 comments:

  1. Yayy u did it! Love your answers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... You nominated me, but Im pretty clueless about the questions you want to ask me. Thats btw. Anyway, I love your blog!!! Esp the snow effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's alright:) Thank you! You just made my day<3

      Delete
  3. Lol June you should have put 'ich liebst Deutch'... Bendan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...